- Minor charged with assault with a deadly weapon on his mother. Mother subsequently died from injuries and D.A. intended to charge minor with murder. Following evidentiary hearing and with the assistance of forensic pathologist, D.A. was persuaded to not file murder charge. Minor remained on probation and served no time in custody.
- Client charged with domestic violence on wife. Persuaded prosecuting agency to drop charges in return for client's agreement to complete 8 anger management classes and 10 AA classes. Case dismissed.
- 44 year old male client charged with domestic violence. Prosecutors offered probation. Client declined. I tried the case to the jury, which returned a verdict of not guilty.
- 27 year old client charged with domestic violence. I took the case to trial and on the first day, the prosecutor dismissed the case.
- Former law enforcement officer charged with spousal abuse. Two eyewitnesses testified for the prosecution. Jury found our client "not guilty" after less than one hour deliberation.
- Longshoreman on felony probation charged with attempting to push his pregnant wife out of car. Prosecutor dismissed case on first trial day.
- Father of three accused of child abuse and inflicting injury on his son. Client was also going through a custody battle with mother of child. Investigation demonstrated that accusations were unfounded and prosecutor waited too long to bring charges. On motion, case dismissed entirely.
- Felony filing false insurance claim. Client in management position with large company. Original offer included substantial jail time. Following negotiations, client completed community service and all charges later reduced to misdemeanor and later dismissed, after one year.
- Businessman in Los Angeles faced a grand jury indictment for fraud and misrepresentation. I got his case dismissed.
- 25 year old male client was accused of embezzling over $300,000 from employer and committing federal bank fraud, facing a maximum of 30 years in prison. I negotiated with federal prosecutors and the client served six months in a minimum security facility.
Theft & Embezzlement
- Charged as co-conspirator in multi co-defendant daytime smash and grab jewelry store robbery, facing multiple counts and lengthy state prison sentence. Negotiated with court and prosecutor to grant probation with six month sentence in county jail.
- Bookkeeper/assistant charged with embezzling over $200,000. Charged with multiple felonies, including elder abuse embezzlement. D.A. asked for State Prison commitment. Convinced the court allow client to admit and receive straight probation with promise of restitution payment. Client served no time in custody.
- Client charged with embezzling over $300,000 from her employer over several years. Victim and D.A. seeking heavy State Prison time. Following evidentiary hearing, court agreed to grant probation only and client servedno time in custody upon promise to repay about embezzled.
- Client charged with commercial burglary and shoplifting of over $500 in merchandise. Client was university student and job prospects limited, if convicted. Upon completion of an agreed upon program, all charges dismissed - no conviction.
Client, a 42 year old bookkeeper, embezzled $325,000 from employer. The client contacted our office before criminal charges were filed. I negotiated with employer and there were no criminal charges filed and thus
no jail time.
Client, a 38 year old professional, was charged with multiple felony counts of grand theft and insurance fraud. He faced state prison and the loss of his professional license. I negotiated with D.A.'s office and got him 90 days of informal probation which was terminated with
no jail time. I also had his
- A middle-aged female client was charged with grand theft and embezzlement of $75,000. I got her probation without jail time.
- Female accused of being accomplice to boyfriend in misdemeanor theft charge. Boyfriend convicted. Our client's charge dismissed after negotiations with D.A.
Client, a professional real estate broker, was charged with fraud and misrepresentation in a federal sting operation. I negotiated a plea with the U.S. Attorneys resulting in no jail time,
restoration of his professional license.
- Client had forgotten to remove his loaded weapon from his luggage at a local airport, and faced federal and state charges of attempting to carry a concealed weapon on an aircraft. l negotiated with the prosecutor's office and federal officers, and the client received informal probation.
- Client charged with possession of cocaine for sale and was facing state prison sentence. While on bail client was charged with identical new offense in a different county, facing additional state prison time. Negotiated package deal where defendant sentenced to eight months in county jail for both cases.
- Client on formal probation for drug possession and sales violation. Tested dirty multiple times while on probation and judge "promised" prior attorney that the client would be sent to State Prison. Able to locate and enroll client in an inpatient rehab program and convince the court to drop probation violation hearing. Client successfully completed program and was released, with probation terminated and served no time in custody.
- Client has more than ten prior possession of a controlled substance and under the influence cases. Prior efforts of in-patient/out-patient rehab failed. Client facing mandatory State Prison time. Persuaded court to allow client to enter a long term Impact Program in lieu of further incarceration. Client successfully completed and has remained clean and sober over one year to date.
- Client, a 22 year old male college student, was charged with possession of mushrooms, marijuana and methamphetamine. I got his case dismissed.
- Client, a 20 year old female college student, purchased alcohol with a fake ID. negotiated with the D.A. and got her case dismissed.
- Client was charged with drug possession while under the influence of drugs. got his case dismissed.
- Marijuana was found in client's luggage during screening at LAX. The case was dismissed after 20 hours of community service. No probation.
- Young man charged with possession of quantity of marijuana for sale. Faced felony and jail time. Charge reduced to simple misdemeanor. Felony dismissed. No jail. No formal probation.
- Client charged with fleeing following arrest and convictions for one count of domestic violence and two separate DUI matters. Bench warrant was issued in the total sum of $75,000. Arranged for client to return and surrender. Bench warrant recalled and quashed. No additional penalties imposed by the court. Client able to complete required programs and had driver's license fully restored.
- Following trial judge agreed to dismiss case upon completion of an alcohol program.
- Client charged with DUI and hit and run. Negotiated civil compromise, resulting in no charges filed.
50 year old female client had multiple DUI charges on probation. She was charged with a new hit and run and two additional charges of driving on suspended license, and faced one year in county jail on probation violations alone. I negotiated a no jail sentence that included
three years of informal probation.
46 year old male client was charged with felony DUI in an accident resulting in injuries to multiple passengers. After I negotiated with the DA, his felony was reduced to misdemeanor. He received probation and served
three days in a private jail.
- 24 year old male client was charged with DUI in a serious accident. His blood alcohol level was .20% - more than twice the legal limit. Following his DMV suspension hearing, I got his driving privilege restored.
24 year old female client had two prior DUI convictions and multiple probation violations. She faced charges in three separate courts, and a potential sentence of one year in county jail and loss of license. Despite the long odds, I got her informal probation instead of jail time and got her
driving privilege restored.
- 27 year old female originally charged with felony DUI, causing great bodily injury to motorcyclist run over on freeway. GBI allegations dismissed.
- 30 year old electrician charged with DUI, with injury and hit and run. Faced loss of driving privilege for one year and substantial jail time. Charges reduced. No jail and driving privilege restored.
Female with three prior DUI's was arrested on a fourth with injury accident and high blood alcohol level (.20). Client expected mandatory state prison sentence. After negotiations with prosecutor, client received two weekends of custody and
20 days of Caltrans work.
- Client had three separate cases, including probation violations and charged with assault with a deadly weapon and domestic violence. He was on probation for two prior misdemeanors and faced extended county jail time. Client released from county; served no additional time. He was placed on informal probation and required to complete eight hours of community service.
- Client originally charged with kidnaping and attempted murder of his girlfriend and was originally facing 15 years to life in prisom. On first day case set for trial, negotiated a plea for reduced charge with both original charges being dismissed. Client served eight months in L.A. County Jail. No state prison.
- Following fatal auto accident, client charged with negligent vehicle operation, resulting in fatality. Extended DMV hearing to revoke client's driving privilege for up to three years. Following contested hearing, DMV ruled in favor of client and client retained license without suspension.
- Client charged with multiple felony counts, including battery on police officers, under the influence of drugs, etc. Following lengthy negotiations, client agreed to enter into an in-patient six month program in lieu of requested prison time by D.A.'s office. No additional jail time served.
- Client charged with battery on a police officer and causing major damage to police vehicle while under the influence. After negotiating with the prosecutors, all charges dismissed and client not convicted.
- 28 year old male client was charged with strong arm robbery with multiple witnesses after a police chase, involving a SWAT team and a police helicopter. I tried the case to a jury, which found him not guilty.
- 27 year old machinist client was charged with assault with a deadly weapon, discharging a firearm and threatening to kill his former girlfriend. Prior to jury selection, the case was dismissed.
- 25 year old female client was accused of making terrorist threats and faced multiple prosecution witnesses. I tried the case to a jury, which deliberated 20 minutes and found my client not guilty.
- Client, a 36 year old union representative, was charged with attempted murder resulting in a broken neck to the victim. He faced a sentence of 25 years to life. One week prior to trial, I showed the D.A. the work of my investigators, which weakened prosecution's case. My client accepted a plea to assault and served 35 days in county jail.
- 21 year old male client charged with rape by former girlfriend. Client declined probation offer. I tried the case to the jury, which found my client not guilty.
Young male client was charged with rape of underage girl. I presented our investigation results to the D.A. and got the charges reduced to a misdemeanor with no jail time. The charges were later
- School teacher charged with battery on his neighbor. Eyewitnesses for prosecution. After negotiations with prosecutor's office, charge reduced to infraction, no jail, no fine, no probation.
Sex Crimes & Prostitution
- Client wrongfully charged with felony child endangerment based on eyewitness accounts. Client faced minimum mandatory prison and registration as a sex offender, if convicted. Following investigation and work up, District Attorney agreed that our client was wrongfully charged and dismissed case entirely.
- Client charged with prostitution with multiple prior convictions and probation violations, all occurring within the last year. Client facing three years in custody. Negotiated plea, with client serving 12 days in County Jail and released.